It has been scientifically proven that feeling and expressing gratitude can help you in many areas of your life. Showing gratitude can even make you healthier.
Gratitude improves your psychological and mental health. It can open doors to new relationships in your personal and professional life. Showing and feeling gratitude can help you sleep better at night, increase your self-esteem, enhance your empathy for others, and even improve your physical health overall.
Since we are approaching the Thanksgiving holiday, we thought we’d share some things we are grateful for – and this is the short list!
- Our clients
- Our contacts who put their trust in us to make them look smart
- The many people and organizations that we partner with
- Our amazing staff
- Our families
- Our friends
- The amazing projects we’ve worked on this year
- Being in business for over 5 years
- The amazing community that is Richmond, Virginia
- The gorgeous lake we take walks around
- Pokémon Go
- Richmond’s dining and beer scene
- The many organizations we are members of (Rich Tech, The Chamber, Virginia Council of CEOs, and many more, big and small)
- Big Data
- Salesforce Lightning Experience
- Our pets
- And YOU – our blog readers!
From the RTS Labs family to yours, we hope you have a fantastic Thanksgiving holiday! May the coming year be full of lots to be thankful for!